Mass Dynamics' can be accessed from a variety of options.
These options offer distinct advantages, allowing you to choose the deployment model that aligns best with your unique business needs, whether it's the simplicity of a managed environment by Mass Dynamics, the additional security of a segregated application, or the complete control of a customer-cloud deployment.
Below is a brief summary of each option. We welcome the discussion to help you decide which option works best for you and your team.
You can contact us here for more information.
Option 1: Cloud-Hosted SaaS (accessed via app.massdynamics.com)
- Hassle-free setup and access so you can focus on your core business. Avoid hardware procurement discussions on hosting, scaling, and maintenance by accessing and analyzing your data securely via app.massdynamics.com
- Rapid updates and scalability: Enjoy automatic updates, upgrades and scalability as we handle the backend infrastructure, ensuring the service is always up-to-date and growing with your business needs
- Reliable performance: Our robust infrastructure and expertise guarantee reliable performance, with minimal downtime or disruptions
- Cost-effective: Eliminate the need for investing in and managing your own infrastructure, reducing upfront costs and ongoing maintenance expenses
- Access Regarding quote, the option SAAS is our preferred quote. For base option (without optional custom support ), do MD still provide software update, debug, access support (to clout through IT) et al.
Response: For the base SaaS option, we offer varying levels of support. For MD+ teams, this is Platform Support, that ensures the service is functional and provides base-level support for your uploaded experiments.
Option 2: Cloud-Hosted SaaS, Segregated Application (accessed via the customer Mass Dynamics domain. For example: you.massdynamics.com)
All of the benefits from Option 1, plus:
- Dedicated database: Enjoy a dedicated database that ensures data separation and isolation from other customers
- Enhanced Data Isolation and Privacy: Access the service through a unique URL for increased data privacy and security
- Seamless User Experience: With the added benefit of a dedicated database, access the service through a familiar and intuitive platform.
- Seamless Transition: From the standard Cloud-Hosted SaaS to the segregated database option, with minimal disruption and migration efforts.
Option 3: Customer Cloud Deployment
- Full control and ownership: Deploy our software within your own cloud service environment, giving you complete control and ownership of your infrastructure and data
- Customization and Integration: We can work with you to ensure our service meets your specific business processes and integrates with your existing infrastructure
- Data sovereignty: Maintain data sovereignty by keeping your data within your own premises or chosen cloud environment
- Scalability and performance optimization: Optimize scalability and performance based on your infrastructure capabilities and business needs
Our security compliance and privacy documentation can be found here